Best Online Casinos
1. Sol Casino
Free Sign-Up Bonus: 30 Free Spins ( Free Sign-Up Bonus Link )
First Deposit Bonus: 150% up to €/$ 300 ( Registration Link )
2. Fresh Casino
Free Sign-Up Bonus: 200 Free Spins ( Free Sign-Up Bonus Link )
First Deposit Bonus: 150% up to €/$ 500 ( Registration Link )
3. Jet Casino
Free Sign-Up Bonus: 90 Free Spins ( Free Sign-Up Bonus Link )
First Deposit Bonus: 100% up to €/$ 1000 ( Registration Link )
Conquer Club • View topic – Super League
Season 9 is Ongoing. For ‘LIVE’ Season 9 League Tables and Results go here (Note, Page has 4 Tabs):
Season 10: To Join the Super League, Join Here:
Get in on this CC Event TROOPS!
Join this FLAGSHIP Tournament……………………………
A Full Season lasts 2 MONTHS
A Tournament that will run for YEARS…………………………………..
A Tournament that has already had OVER 70,000 (Seventy Thousand) games played in it………….
Currently, their are 260 PLAYERS: 26 Leagues of 10 Players………
Come Join, work your way through the Divisions to become CHAMPIONS of the RISK Super League. You are playing for RISK GLORY and PRIZES!!!!
CC are sponsoring this Event, and will pay these prizes EVERY SEASON!!, so it is worth your while to climb your way to the top:
1st: Premier Champion = + 1200 Conquer Credits
2nd: Championship Champion = + 180 Conquer Credits
3rd: League 1 Champions = + 100 Conquer Credits
But the fun is, are you good enough to make it to the top???
To join, pick your Favourite Map (For 2 Player Games) and Reply to this Thread. You will start in the lower Leagues…………..Can you rise to be a Premier League Risk Player?
To give you an idea of what you are in for. Follow the link below for ‘LIVE’ League Tables and Results from Season 8. NOTE, there are 4 tabs on the page:
To get your name added to the starters for Season 9, just reply on this forum with your HOME MAP choice!
***NOTE: Some Maps are BANNED, SEE BELOW. Pick a HOME MAP that IS NOT on the list.
Previous Seasons CHAMPIONS are below:
– Season 1, WINNER: Shoop76
– Season 2, WINNER: UKEY
– Season 3, WINNER: Shoop76
– Season 4, WINNER: Loose Canon
– Season 5, WINNER: big jumbo
– Season 6, WINNER: Pajarito
– Season 7, WINNER: Tin Trumpet
– Season 8, WINNER: Mass Miracle
This is a League Format. Each League will have 10 Players. Every Season, 3 will be Promoted and 3 Relegated.
Finish 1st: You get Promoted 3 Leagues
Finish 2nd: You Get Promoted 2 Leagues
Finish 3rd: You Get Promoted 1 League
Finish 4th to 7th: Remain in Current League
Finish 8th: Get relegated 1 League
Finish 9th: Get relegated 2 Leagues
Finish Bottom: Get relegated 3 leagues
***Premier League will have 6 players relegated: Bottom Drops 3 Leagues, 8th and 9th Drop 2, 5th,6th and 7th Drop 1.
As a NEW SUPER LEAGUE PLAYER, you will start in one of the bottom 4 Leagues. This Tournament will run for years. You have plenty of time to work your way to the TOP!
– You play a HOME and AWAY Match versus every Opponent in your League.
– So that is 18 Match Ups Per Season.
– 4 Games per Match Up.
– 2 Games on a HOME MAP + 2 Games on a Random Map
– You are the Green Army for HOME games.
– 2 Games on Map of your Choice (Your Home Map)
– 2 Games on Random Map
– You accept Game Invites Last – Can move immediatly taking full advantage of your opponent not getting any snaps!
– You are the Red Army for AWAY games.
– 2 Games on Your OPPONENTS HOME Map
– 2 Games On Random Map
– You accept Game invites 1st – Your opponent gets to start as soon as they accept game invites.
The Kick Off – 1st Match Set Up of Season – 3 Match Days are set up (12 games)
Match Day 4-Match Day 7 – 1 Match Day (4 games) is set up on a Monday, and 1 on a Thursday
Mid-Season Madness – Match Day 8 – 10 – 3 Match Days are Set Up (12 Games)
Match Day 11 – 15 – 1 Match Day (4 games) is set up on a Monday, and 1 on a Thursday
Match Day 16+17+18 – 3 Match Days are set up to complete the Season (12 games)
1 M01 01 September 2022
2 M02 01 September 2022
3 M03 01 September 2022
4 M04 05 September 2022
5 M05 08 September 2022
6 M06 12 September 2022
7 M07 15 September 2022
8 M08 19 September 2022
9 M09 19 September 2022
10 M10 19 September 2022
11 M11 22 September 2022
12 M12 26 September 2022
13 M13 29 September 2022
14 M14 03 October 2022
15 M15 06 October 2022
16 M16 10 October 2022
17 M17 10 October 2022
18 M18 10 October 2022
This is where it gets really, really good!!!!
4-0 WIN: 3 Points
3-1 WIN: 2 Points
2-2 DRAW: 1 Point
1-3 LOSS: 0 Points
0-4 LOSS: 0 Points
2. Goal Difference
3. Result between Teams
4. Finish time of all of the previous seasons games.
5. Finish time of all the previous seasons games (excluding games agaiunst each other)
Each Season lasts 2 months. You are commited to playing 4 out of 6 Seasons in a Calendar Year. So, for 2 Seasons every year you can take a Rest Season where you hold your League position and do not need to play.
Reply to this post with:
HOME MAP CHOICE
Some Maps ARE EXCLUDED (the slowest Maps on these settings with an average round time of over 12 Rounds):
2011 World Cup
District of Alaska
King’s Court II
Rail South America
ALL SEASONAL & BETA MAPS
JOIN NOW TROOPS!
Team Responsible for Tournament Creation:
Previous Seasons League Winners:
BoBSL: END OF SEASON AWARDS
What a Season that was!
A Season that saw;
– ‘I take No Shit’ Craig25 SCUD my 1st Super League Title…….and Probably the last!
– ‘PT’ Paul Tabinor reach the Premier for the 1st time since starting late in the Super League!
– ‘The Mouth’ Clanlord Carl continue his BLISTERING run to almost the Top of The Super League. He has equalled maroshka851 ‘The Knifes’ Record of winning 6 Titles in a Row and starts in The Championship next Season (Along with 3 ex-super league champions!).
– ‘Super’ Matt2007 Completed a ‘4 Timer’ Last Season and he goes in League 01 Next Season!
– aaronvollrath is a potential SUPER LEAGUE MONSTER! He completed a ‘5 Timer’ and is up to League 05!
– aad0906 done a ‘4 Timer’ and starts in League 06!
– 7,988 Super League Season 9 Games SCUDDED!
– 784 HOME Wins versus 504 AWAY Wins!
– 207 Players PUMPED OPPONENT SILLY while at HOME versus 116 Players PUMPING their OPPONENTS while AWAY from Home! (PUMPING SILLY = 4-0 Vivtory)
– And let’s not forget the 646 Match Ups that ended in ‘The Dessies’: 2-2
All in all, it was a pretty immense Season!
And, here are the Season 10 PREMIER LEAGUE RISK Players and a run down of the Favourites to lift the Season 10 Title:
– big jumbo ‘JET’, Pre, L4 + 7 Champion, HOME MAP=Cricket, ODDS=6/1 You can never count an ex-champ out!
– Craig25 ‘Takes No Shit’, Pre + 2xCha Champion, HOME MAP=Stalingrad, ODDS=4/1 Can I continue last Seasons immense form?
– ESQuire ‘Son Of Brewsie’, Cha + L1 Champion, HOME MAP= Age Of Realms 3: Mayhem, ODDS=12/1 He’s had a few cracks at winning this before and failed….
– maroshka851 ‘The Knife’, L1, 4, 7, 10, 13 + 16 Champion, HOME MAP= Poker Club, ODDS=3/1 After last Seasons COLLAPSE in the final 4 Match Ups, he is on the War Path and starts as the 3/1 FAV
– ‘Monsignor’ Mass Miracle, Pre + L2 Champion, HOME MAP=USA Great Lakes (Rest Season), NO ODDS He is on a REST SEASON
– Paul Tabinor ‘The Train’, L2, 5, 11 + 18 Champion, HOME MAP=Cricket, ODDS=7/1 He starts for the 1st time in the Premier and comes in on a decent run of form and holds an impressive ranking.
– Wheelwright ‘The Canadian Cricketer’ Cha + L2 Champion, HOME MAP=Cricket, ODDS=11/1 Has been here before and failed. He has won a Championship though. A DARK HORSE???
– Devante ‘The Devil’, L1 Champion, HOME MAP=Cricket, ODDS=12/1 With only a League 01 Title to his name he joins ESQuire on 14/1
– iteachjava ‘I Teach’, NO LEAGUE WINS, HOME MAP=Napoleonic Europe, ODDS= 14/1 He has got to the Premier the HARD WAY, Without winning a League Title! As such, he starts as the RANK OUTSIDER on 14/1!
– dowian2 ‘The Bronx Bomber’, L5 Champion, HOME MAP=San Marino, ODDS=12/1 Only a League 05 Title to his name. He is considered an OUTSIDER by many to win this!
It is going to be very, very interesting!
And of course, our Season 09 LEAGUE CHAMPIONS, Conratilations to you all. And Remember, if you SCUD YOUR LEAGUE next Season there are PRIZES up for GRABS:
- Premier League – Craig25
Championship – Wheelwright
League 1 – Devante
League 2 – Paul Tabinor
League 3 – Clanlord Carl
League 4 – Matt2007
League 5 – greengo
League 6 – Derek the Great
League 7 – RKCVED
League 8 – aaronvollrath
League 9 – aad0906
League 10 – croyd
League 11 – Hansei
League 12 – gubarretto
League 13 – FTT
League 14 – osujacket
League 15 – phersjm
League 16 – Avi8or
League 17 – luxbock
League 18 – BrianSD
League 19 – Faro
League 20 – fletchers11
League 21 – bobzimmerman
League 22 – CaronylKluster
League 23 – Dusty21
League 24 – BoS_Paladin
Okay Troops, The Guys will be working on setting up Season 10. So there is a Season 10 Preview still to come out. Season 10 starts Thursday 3rd November. Watch out for it.
And, if anybody wants to see the COMPLETED SEASON 09 Tables, or any of the scores that were Predicted to close the Season, they are in the usual spot:
GOOD LUCK for SEASON 10!
BRING IT ON!