Technical SEO is an important part of the process of SEO, if your technical SEO is not up to the mark then your all hard work and efforts could not give you expected results.
It is very necessary to properly understand the whole process of technical SEO because it is a crucial part of SEO.
But after you properly do an audit of technical SEO and solve all the SEO related issues, you will not face any problem related to technical SEO again.
First of all, you need to understand SEO.
What is SEO?
SEO means search engine optimization, In simple words, SEO is optimization and indexing of your website for search engines like Google, Yahoo, and many others.
SEO(search engine optimization) of your website means:
- Search engines can find and index your website without having any trouble, problem or issues.
- You should have high-quality content, your content should be valuable and useful for your readers.
- make sure search engine spiders easily understand the meaning or context of your website without any trouble.
- search engine crawlers should understand your website signals properly and easily.
- Give the search engine a valid reason to trust and understand your website.
- make your website enable you to rank higher on search engines, make your website trustable and reliable for search engines.
If you want to make your website SEO friendly, make sure your website do all the above properly.
What is a technical SEO?
Technical SEO is a process of optimization for the indexing and crawling phase of your website, with the help of technical SEO you can get search engine access to your website, you can interpret, crawl and index your website easily.
It optimizes the infrastructure of your website, its main goal is to index your website and it helps to get access to search engines.
Technical SEO is not used for advertisement and promotion of website content and posts, it only used for optimizing and indexing the website.
How to make your websites SEO friendly
For making your website SEO friendly you need to do SEO perfectly and effectively, technical SEO helps you in making your website optimized effectively and makes it easy for search engine crawlers to find and rank your website.
There are some tips to make your website SEO friendly:
- Make your website and content compatible for all the devices
- Make your URLs simple, easy to understand and user-friendly
- Avoid duplicate content because duplicate content can create SEO problems, always write unique and quality content
- Do internal linking and external linking in your posts
- All images of your website should be well optimized
- Always answer the comments on your website posts
- Don’t forget to create an XML sitemap of your website because without this it Search engines could not understand and index your website
- Always avoid keyword stuffing in your website posts
- Use Robots.txt file for the pages you don’t want to index in search engines